Monday, June 28, 2010

Art Show: Wish I Could Loot Part of Your World

The Little Merpirate



Artist Unknown. [Swing with Shad]

People of the Golden Atom



By Frank R Paul. [Golden Age Comic Book Stories]

Black Canary



By Shane Glines. [Pink of the Ink]

After the break: The Terrible Trio, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Medusa, and Things from Space


The Terrible Trio


By Dennis Culver. [Robot 6]

Wonder Woman



By Adam Hughes.



By Chantal El-Bikai.

Wonder Girl



By Mike Allred. [Comic Art Community]

Barefoot Medusa



By Ronnie Del Carmen. [Kirby-Vision]

Blue Space Ship



Artist Unknown. [Brandon Graham]

Proxima Centauri



By Howard V Brown. [Golden Age Comic Book Stories]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't mention it in my own post, but that Pirate Ariel drawing is based on this painting that can be seen on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride: http://media.photobucket.com/image/pirates%20Caribbean%20painting%20ride%20Marc%20Davis/ATMachine/mimisc2/marcdavis_redhead_final.png

I'm sure you knew that too

Michael May said...

No! I didn't know that! Cool!

That's definitely going in a future post. I don't know how many times I've been on that ride, but I've never noticed that painting. I love it!

CaptainChants said...

Hellooo!!!!

Cheers for putting my Wonder Woman image up on your post!!!!

Really cool checking out the other images too :D :D

Hope you're having a good day : )

Michael May said...

Thanks, Chantal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails