Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Elsewhere on the Internets: How Do Dinosaurs Comment on Reviews?

Here's what else I've been up to online lately.

Gorillas Riding Dinosaurs



I've posted a couple of columns since the last of these Elsewhere... updates. One was on cool, new adventure comics coming in May. Highlights include Cavemen in Space, a new Mouse Guard series, jungle men, Hellboy vs a vampire luchador and an evil turkey, the returns of some really great superheroes, the third season of Jericho, a couple of secret societies, Dracula, Frankenstein, Frenemy of the State, and that rarest of creatures: a truly original take on zombies.



The other GRD column - from a couple of days ago - was on Jane Yolen's Foiled. I approached it the only way I could - as someone relatively unfamiliar with Yolen's work - and enjoyed it, but not as much as I could have. Be sure to check out the comments on this one. Not only do Yolen fans very politely check in, but Yolen herself makes an appearance to respond.

Plump Sister



We finally start the section on Scrooge's nephew and I change my approach to talking about Dickens' original text.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails