Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Graphic Novel of the Week: Missile Mouse



I used to call this New Graphic Novel Day or something like that, but my suspicion proved correct and bookstores are getting this stuff a lot faster than comic book shops. Yay, Diamond!

Missile Mouse: Star Crusher, for example, has been in bookstores since at least December 22, but Diamond's just now getting around to distributing it to their customers tomorrow. I'm committed to supporting my independently-owned comic book shop instead of The Man, so I don't mind waiting, but "New" Graphic Novel Day is no longer an accurate name for this bit. Instead, we'll just call it a spotlight of cool, recently released bookshelf comics.

I'm planning to pick up Missile Mouse tomorrow, but Kazu Kibuishi's Copper and The Muppet Show: The Treasure of Peg Leg Wilson are also cool choices.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails