Sunday, November 08, 2009

The ABCs of Awesome

Since finishing that huge music meme, there's a hole in my Sunday blogging. Not sure what I'll eventually fill it with, but for today, I've totally gacked this idea from Cal.

Apes



Barbarians (fighting Apes)



Cephalopods



Detectives



Elasmosaurus



Frankenstein's Monster



Giant Things



Head Kicks



Islands



Jungle Queens



Keira Knightley



Lost Civilizations



Musketeers



Namora



Obelisks



Pirates



Quetzalcoatl



Ray Guns



Space Girls (with Ray Guns)



Treasure



Underwater Cities



Valkyries



Wonder Woman



X-Ray Vision



Yeti



Zorro

3 comments:

Michael May said...

And harpooning the CRAP out of giant squid. :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Hell yeh harpooning the crap out of the squid. Then serving up chunks of them for dinner. And if they do pull you down to the bottom of the sea know that I would put a knife in my mouth and dive right in to save you.

davor said...

I've got to say... I'm really impressed with this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails