Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Night Art Show: Batman should be this weird...

Sunken City



Not sure who the artist is, but it was found during the travels of Admiral Calvin.

The Boats of the Glen Carrig



By Lawrence [Poulpe Pulps].

Creature from the Black Lagoon



By John Richards.

Jungle Girl



By Steve "SKE" Ellis.

The Lost World



By Joseph Clement Coll [Golden Age Comic Book Stories].

Dryptosaurus



By Charles Knight [Love in the Time of Chasmosaurs (a blog that Siskoid introduced to me) and Golden Age Comic Book Stories. It takes a village to find a link.].

Kim Possible



I'm not sure who the artist is, but this is another one found by my other half, Admiral Calvin.

Batman and Robin



By Sam Hiti. Batman should be this weird all the time.

Tommy Gun



By Gene Gonzales.

Zatanna



By Hoa Phong [Admiral Calvin again].

Uchucaesar



By Yasushi Torisawa [Giant Monsters Attack!].

3 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

K...that Robin looks like that kind of brat just begging to be kidnapped by the villians. I wanted to smack him myself.

Wings1295 said...

Some awesome and weird stuff there. But I absolutely LOVE that Jungle Girl pic! That is a work of art I would love to have hanging on a wall. Just great!

Anonymous said...

The Kim Possible is Randy Green's pencils and Rick Ketchum's inks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails