Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Awesome List: Lots of Indy stuff, lots of cool stuff returning, and some Cap/Thor movie details

Wait... Indy's not real?!



I am shocked! SHOCKED, I tell you!

The Lost Ark Raiders, on the other hand...

Are very real. And German.

Indiana Jones makes everything better, part 468

Magazines.

Indy 5 possible

And Lucas is already figuring out ways to make it suck:
I haven't even told Steven or Harrison this, but I have an idea to make Shia the lead character next time and have Harrison come back, like Sean Connery did in the last movie. I can see it working out.
That's just depressing. George, you do realize you couldn't call it Indiana Jones and the Whatever, don't you?

No, you probably don't.

Hey, you guuuuuuuys!



On a potentially much happier note, The Sesame Workshop is bringing back The Electric Company. I'm not holding my breath that it'll have those Awesome Spider-Man segments or Easy Reader, but I bet Letterman's a possibility.

Music to kill spies to



Bitter:Sweet's first album The Mating Game was really darn good. Especially the title song, which someone should just build a James Bond movie around right now. Their new album Drama is coming out next month and from the tracks I've heard, it sounds even better than the first.

Seaguy returns



I was apparently too stupid the first time around to recognize the genius behind a heroic scuba-diver, a cigar-chomping tuna, and a moon-building Pharoah. Fortunately, opportunity sometimes knocks twice.

Flash Gordon reboot, take two

After the abysmal failure of the SciFi Network's Flash Gordon series to be cool, it's nice to hear that we may get to cleanse our palates with a fresh try. I'm guessing we have the upcoming Buck Rogers movie to thank for Hollywood's interest.

Get it right, guys.

Captain America and Thor movie details (very general spoilers below)



Captain America will be a WWII period piece, though I'm guessing it'll end with him in modern times (or that'll happen early in the Avengers movie). Thor will be a fantasy film largely taking place in Asgard. It's going to be so hard to get the Thor movie right, but I'm rooting for them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails