Saturday, April 12, 2008

Haiti: Day Six

Another uneventful day as far as the unrest goes, but eventful for me. My talks were very well received and I've been invited back. I don't know when that would be - probably not for another two or three years - but I'd come back.

I love this family. I need to spend some time taking more pictures tonight. I've got a bunch, but I'm not sure I've got some of everyone I want to. The kids are all so welcoming and amazing. I can see why my folks keep coming back. I don't want to gush on a few of them and risk leaving some out, but it's been worth the anxiety about unrest to get to know them.

With luck, tomorrow I'll be posting from the States. If I don't post at all, it's because whatever hotel we're in doesn't have Internet. If that's the case, I'll get back to posting the usual stuff in a week. Otherwise, I'll probably let you know how I'm doing tooling around south Florida.*

*Hint: It'll be Awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails