Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Awesome List: Meet the Jerichos, Josh Ortega's She-Devil, Plan 9 the comic, and Mouse Guard the game.



Meet the Jericho cast

The Los Angeles Comicbook and Science Fiction Convention's being a little secretive about exactly which Jericho castmembers will be appearing at their show on February 17th, but they have some coming, and producers as well. If I knew for sure that Skeet was going to be there, I'd already have my ticket.*

*Not really.**

**But I do love Skeet.

Josh Ortega on Red Sonja

Josh Ortega (Necromancer, Death Dealer) is one of my favorite comics writers, so I think it's very cool that he's writing an issue of Red Sonja. Hopefully it leads to more.

Plan 9 from Outer Space: The Comic

It's so crazy it just might work.

Mouse Guard: The Board Game

I'm so getting this. As long as it has little plastic Mouse Guard characters and David Petersen's illustrating the board.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails