Thursday, March 29, 2007

Link du Jour: The X-Files 2, Superman loves Black Canary, and the death of the Honeynut Cheerios Bee

Adventure

  • There are only two things I miss about not watching 24 anymore. One is seeing Jack Bauer kick bootie every week. The other is Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe. When I was watching the show, she was one of my favorite characters on TV. Which is to say that I'm pretty excited that she's on the cover on the next current issue of Geek Monthly. It's weird seeing her all sexied up in the pictorial (previewed on GM's website) -- 'cause that's not what she's about for me -- but dang if she isn't pretty.
  • One of my new, favorite blog's is Every Day is Like Wednesday. This post on how Superman totally has the hots for Black Canary is a perfect example of why.

Fantasy

Science Fiction

Comics

  • I've always thought that someone should make a cartoon in which all the breakfast cereal characters crossed-over with each other. Breakfast of the Gods is the next best thing.

3 comments:

JoeKinski said...

Song of the South good ... at this rate I can get it for Katie for her sixteenth birthday. ha!

Michael May said...

Heh. Hopefully it won't be that long. If it is though, I'll bring my bootleg next time I come. :)

JoeKinski said...

Uncle Remus, Harry Lime, Wally Fay and Phyllis Dietrichson!?!?!?


Sounds like a party to me!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails